- Product model: QZYK130C
- Product specifications: 260*153*195cm
- Place of origin: Zhejiang
- Weight (kg): 3900
- Power (Kw): 4
- Maximum paper pressure (N): 40000
- Cutting speed (times/minute): 45
- Maximum cutting height (mm): 1300
- Maximum cutting width (mm): 1300
- Maximum cutting length (mm): 130
- Scope of application: Mainly used for cutting various printing papers, kraft paper, cellophane, books, periodicals, thin volumes, cards, etc. It can also be used for cutting various leather, artificial plastic films, celluloid and various metal foils, etc.
- Detailed description: QZYK130C
Using AC digital servo control technology, 7.0-inch color touch screen, data resolution 0.01mm, with self-fault diagnosis function and operation mode display, 100 program groups, more than 1000 different positions of cutting, It can be remembered, stored, and dynamically tracked. The maximum paper pushing speed is 5-15 meters/minute. Japan hydraulic components, Japan, Korea electrical components, Japan, Taiwan ball screws, linear guides are selected. The electrical configuration is a programmable controller, and imported low-maintenance bearings are used. It is also equipped with infrared protection and an optical tool setting line. Makes cutting easy. Various safety devices such as two-hand button operation and single cycle cutting.
A. The ball screw and linear guide rail make the paper pusher run smoothly and briskly, with low noise and accurate positioning, greatly improving the cutting accuracy and speed, and extending the service life of the machine.
B. The large and small worktables are all chrome-plated and equipped with air cushions. The paper pusher is light and rust-free. An optional enlarged side worktable (1000*800mm) is available.
C. Infrared photoelectric protection hands button linkage protection device.
D. Safety protection devices such as knife bed safety protection device, cutting overload protection and automatic return.
E. The hydraulic system adopts imported hydraulic components, the pressure of the paper pressing is adjustable, and the paper pressing is controlled by a secondary boosting system.
F. Mechanical auxiliary tool changing device makes tool changing convenient, fast and safer.
G. Equipped with an optical knife line to make cutting more convenient.
H. PLC control system.
I. Pad ejection device.
J. Planar double-enveloping worm gear reducer transmission.
L. Multi-language operation interface
M. Perform program block programming operations through graphical operation guides.